viernes, 3 de febrero de 2012

El último mensaje a Gringonic

Él me respondió:

First of all i didn't say ANYTHING about having fans or being famous i am just using the art of youtube which you (clearly didn't understand) to my advantage , and yea where is that sprite animation i told you about did you find it, lets see....ummm....no u didn't because it doesn't exist.and as i said before the name was just so that people can actually see my videos.you know what why do i even wast my time on an ASS like you.you think its good making fun or even insulting someones work like that, You know i worked for this Day and night to finish this, if that effort isn't good enough for you then leave because it was enough for almost everybody else,i mean WHAT THE HELL DID I DO TO YOU? IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE VIDEO LEAVE DAMN IT IF YOU HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY THEN DON'T, DON'T EVEN REPLAY TO THIS MESSAGE IF U HAVE NOTHING GOOD TO SAY.GO FIND SOMEONE ELSE'S SERIES TO MAKE FUN OF.

Y yo le contesté:

Ok, I will be short:
1º I only wanted to explain my point of view. If I failed, it's my error.
2º Saying your series' name is for people watch it, contradicts your ''i'm a big fan of Sonic'' theory. You are only a fankid who thinks ''You Tube's art'' is stealing for your ego and being the awesomest for sonic-fans which you think are yours.



I have no more to say. If you do an animation which you think it will shut up me, then pass to let me know I am wrong about you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario