jueves, 2 de febrero de 2012

Conversación con el creador gringo al que avisé que iba a hacer un Bad Animations sobre su serie (Inglés)

I'm sure that I only leave a bad comment in your series and the rest is answering your fan-fanboys (fanboys of a fanboy).
I don't hate you, your fanfans or your work, I think the animation is just decent.
''Bad Animations'' is the title of the programme. But I'm not only see bad stuff. In general is see things that people send to me and I don't do them to fuck their creators. Most of the times I am doing the commentary watching the animation.
So, I don't review shitty things. I review things that people send to me because they think they suck.
Sorry for not be the only one who thinks it, but if you visited the channels of the people who comment in your video to help me or laugh, people like that watch random sprite-animations and send to me because they expect i will review them later.
And i have many fans that are better animators than you by far and they don't have to stole character with the excuse that ''is a tribute'' because actually, is less of creativity and imagination.

Boom Adventure is the worst piece of shit that i watch in my life. The animation is odd, the characters a joke, and it makes no sense.

Your animation is twenty times better than Boom Adventure. You think the only aspect that makes a good sprite-series good is have fast animation and cool Nintendo, Sega and DBZ characters.

WROOOOOONG!

Where is the creativity?
Where is the... purpose!
The 90% of your fans are jerks who only watch you because you use Sonic characters. Try to make a new series using original characters (created by you) and tell me how many people follow you.
Not all the animators are sprite-artists. We edit the sprites taking a head of one, the legs of other, different moves and weapons... and changing the details.
But you think if you colour Sonic in red is another character called "Reddy the Hedgehog".

Look, a lot of animators who I "bash" (like Leonardo0Z and AyrtonDC) are selfish and unnirational.
When a creator comes to me saying stop doing reviews, I do. Seriusly. If you don't want to make more BA about your videos, I won't (if you don't attack me or send hater fanfans).
But your series' is already done, so I will edit and upload when I can.
But.... you didn't troll me or insult. If you respet me, I will respet you.
The recording that I done is saying the first impressions because I see for the first time. I can watch for second time to center in the GOOD things, because it has.

So, sorry for the looooooong answer and say me your opinion.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario